Monday, January 2, 2012

My apongee

 In short, I think arthropods are attractive, beautiful, and cute. I hope more arthropods become known as very attractive and cute pets, and become very popular.


                                                                                                      2012. 1. 3.

 People usually don't like arthropods. They hate arthropod because they think arthropods are awful. But crabs and lobsters which is very loved by people is also one of the arthropods. However, in only Korea, there are almost 20000 people who likes arthropods. It may be over 20000 people. That means almost 1/2500 of Korean loves arthropods. In school, we can see students that have beetles frequently. Bugs are also arthropod. And I think that arthropods are attractive, beautiful, and cute.
 First, arthropods are attractive. Since I met friend who loves bugs, I started to like bugs. After becoming 6th grade, I bought Asian Forest scorpions, and I began to love arthropods.
Scorpions are shiny, scorpions living in dry place has thick tail. And it is also attractive that scorpions living in wet place have beautiful forceps.
 Next, arthropods are beautiful. Scorpions living in wet place are very shiny. Tarantulas have various colors, and insects are very colorful too. For example, Mexican Redleg is one of the most colorful tarantula, and most of ornamental tarantulas are very colorful.
 Last, they are very cute. scorpions have very little eyes, and eyes are very near. While they sleep, they squats very cutely.

2 comments:

  1. Yoonsang, your topic about arthropod sounds really fascinating. I have always thought that it is dangerous but you talk about it like a cute pet! I learned a lot from your essay. Even though there are some grammatical errors like subject verb agreement, you did good job!

    ReplyDelete