First, I had to make a sheet about what scorpions I want to buy. I chose a few scorpions. I looked the Internet pages of several pet shops, like JJungle and Jiho's insect farm(in Korean). Those pet shops are not pet shops That sells cute dogs, pretty cats and clumsy hamsters. I mean, the pet shops are pet shops selling shiny scorpions, colorful tarantulas, sleepy reptiles, long centipedes, and wriggling millipedes. I chose Desert Hairy scorpion, GukDong scorpion, Little Marble scorpion, New Guinea Black scorpion and Asian Forest scorpion, what became my Apongee after.
My mom allowed me to buy Asian Forest scorpion. Because, Desert Hairy was too expensive, GukDong was 8000\ each scorpions(it is VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY CHEAP between scorpions.). Little Marble was too cheap too. There was no New Guinea Black on pet shop where I bought Asian Forests. I bought two teenager Asian Forest scorpions, finally.
Many classmates told me to sell baby scorpions if I get baby from my scorpions. It was quite silly. It was a preposterous demand. I met friend who was in same class when I was third grade, he was going to buy scorpion too. I told him about methods to feed, and care scorpions. He became my best friend because of the talk about the topic 'SCORPION'. But he bought tarantula named Salmon Pink Birdeater instead. He bought many pets like Tokay Gecko in JJungle. And I followed him and helped him to decide what would be better.
I got many things from my scorpions, Apongee. I got them, and I got my best friend. I learned that similarity between two people can make their friendship much better.

Desert Hairy
GukDong scorpion Little marble scorpion
New Guinea Black and Asian Forest are similar.
Yoonsang, you have an interesting topic as not many people have scorpions, but your lesson seems suddenly offtrack. Your focus is on scorpions for most of the essay, then suddenly shifts to your friend. It would have been better if you focused on one of those two episodes instead.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete